If someone offered you $500 for you Wii U + Games right now...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If someone offered you $500 for you Wii U + Games right now...

User Info: woody71

woody71
3 years ago#51
nah i spent more then that on the console+games
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
3 years ago#52
Not unless I can transfer all my Wii + WiiU Downloads first.
Adios Rudy Gay! My least favourite Raptor ever. Good luck or whatever.

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
3 years ago#53
Id obviously sell it, thats something like £300, seeing as to how i only have the WiiU and W101, getting them back would only cost me around £200, worth it.
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

User Info: Odalmannen

Odalmannen
3 years ago#54
No never ( one disapointed Nintendo fan who bough the the Wii/Wii )

User Info: Odalmannen

Odalmannen
3 years ago#55
Ops ii think i missunderstod the question . Yes i would gladly.

User Info: Opethian5

Opethian5
3 years ago#56
Well i bought the console alone for 600 dollars (around 440 euro) and there will be some cool Wii U games coming soon so no

User Info: PARAMYTAS

PARAMYTAS
3 years ago#57
With the amount of Wii U and Wii games combined for the system and the quality of games that come with it, I would say no.
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#58
Actually... no. I've accepted that I've spent $800-$900 towards a dustbrick, and for what it does really well (local multiplayer), I've convinced myself that it's worth keeping around. $1,000, maybe.

... Did someone not like "dustbrick"? Maybe... want to post a cute facepalm pic, or call me a name?

AxltheRed posted...
Was that the one that had the A-Button fall off?

It... hasn't occurred to any of you that this whole "A-button" thing may have been thrown out just to expose how desperately most of you grasp for ammo against other posters, has it? (Put the e-psychic licenses away for now, please...) For pete's sake, DDP was just mocking their own 'A-button issue' in another thread I saw this morning!

Now... this is where you tell me you were just playing along, and flipping s*** back at them this whole time, because you're not naive and scrambling for ammo. ;)

Or will you say a board that gobbles up troll bait so voraciously wouldn't dare fall for a tongue-in-cheek mocking, lol...
Wii U owners - Have more confidence in the console, and other opinions won't bother you so much.
GameFAQs; Where astute observations make you a monster.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If someone offered you $500 for you Wii U + Games right now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived