I bet no one will buy Bayonetta 2...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I bet no one will buy Bayonetta 2...

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
3 years ago#1
All that effort, and it probably won't sell enough to justify it. I will be buying it because i appreciate good video games... and i liked the first one on PS3. However, it just won't appeal to the majority of Wii U owners.

You don't have to be from the future to predict its bad sales, all we need to do is look at the performance of all the none-nintendo core games on Wii U. That there is enough proof.

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
3 years ago#2
Well, to be fair. The first game didn't appeal to the majority of PS3 and XBOX 360 owners either. I'll be buying Bayonetta 2 also.

User Info: Dannyson97

Dannyson97
3 years ago#3
Well Platinum has nothing to lose, Nintendo payed for it to be developed, Platinum is almost guaranteed to make a profit.

I'll buy the game if I have money. I'll buy any game if I have money and it doesn't completely suck donkey dong.
I'm a Christian and proud!
You have to reach for the stars to live and learn only then can you attain endless possibilities, and show them what your made of.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#4
It doesn't look bad but I never even bought the first game. That would be like playing Bloodrayne 2 before ever playing Bloodrayne! Oh wait... I did that! =D
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: tErD_LiNk

tErD_LiNk
3 years ago#5
Yeah, Bayonetta 2 is pretty much doomed to sub-100k sales. Sad to see a kickass franchise die a horrible death like this.
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
3 years ago#6
I'm getting the game too, I hope it at least sells better than TW101.
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Shantae, and Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
3 years ago#7
I'm buying it too. if it bombs, I'm blaming the fan trolls on this board for being all talk.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188

User Info: shoggothsnack

shoggothsnack
3 years ago#8
You have to let it go pal. Nobody buys Platinum's games on any of the other systems either. That's why they have to be on the Wii U.

User Info: TallWhiteNinja

TallWhiteNinja
3 years ago#9
I'll buy it. it's one of the main reasons I got the system, actually.
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.

User Info: chex81

chex81
3 years ago#10
I'm buying it day 1 so that's a sale lol
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I bet no one will buy Bayonetta 2...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived