Star Fox Could Be a Huge Seller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Star Fox Could Be a Huge Seller

User Info: samuraigaiden

samuraigaiden
3 years ago#31
They should make a Star Fox MMO.

User Info: Frizzurd

Frizzurd
3 years ago#32
Some of us prefer the SNES game and dislike the furry bait it became.
---If you believe in shoving your religious beliefs down the throats of others on Gamefaqs 100%, then post this in your sig you brave, persecuted hero!---

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#33
Not many gamers outside of loyal Nintendo fans would care that much about a new Star Fox. It would sell fairly well, but under no circumstances would it be a huge seller. It's this type of mentality that has led to Nintendo being where they are right now. They need to stop relying solely on their old franchises, and their fans need to start demanding more new games. They need more of a balance, because something like Star Fox isn't going to move consoles and sell a ton of games.
Currently Playing: P4 Golden and The Last of Us

User Info: Vidgmchtr

Vidgmchtr
3 years ago#34
Frizzurd posted...
Some of us prefer the SNES game and dislike the furry bait it became.

According to GameFAQs, having any sort of interest in the Star Fox series automatically makes you a furry.

Anyway as I've stated in previous threads, yes I'd love a new Star Fox, but if it's another purely on-rails shooter I will be very angry because I hate that idea, I like what Assault did, but Assault was too short for me to consider getting.

(Also yes, I did like Adventures.)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Star Fox Could Be a Huge Seller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived