The story of Monolith Soft's X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The story of Monolith Soft's X

User Info: Megathorn22

Megathorn22
3 years ago#21
Considering this is the whole Xeno thing, I highly doubt the story won't be very character driven and similar in that aspect to Xenoblade.

However, I also can see it taking more of a PC RPG approach in terms of scale, quests, and having a decision making system of some sort that actually impacts the world in some way.
Playing: Zelda: WW(WiiU) Zelda:SS; Xenoblade(Wii) TWEWY(DS)
Want: SM3DW; DKC:TF(WiiU) Tales of Symphonia Chronicles; MGS5:GZ(PS3) RF4; Bravely Default(3DS)

User Info: ScaldedBeaver

ScaldedBeaver
3 years ago#22
Takahashi has said that he wants to take the best elements from the west and Japan and mix them all together. So, he still wants some japanese elements in the game and not your typical WRPG. Which is a good thing IMO. If you want a WRPG there are plenty out there already.

I think and hope that they will try to do their own thing, kind of like in Xenoblade. It has some western influences, but is still very much Japanese.

Bleh, I could only find this source:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-x-monolith-soft-wii-u-game/67348025

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#23
In the words of Kamiya:

I don't care if you buy it or not. Go tell your mother, she'll be happy you're saving money.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
TSV: 466 IGN: Lia

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 years ago#24
ScaldedBeaver posted...
Takahashi has said that he wants to take the best elements from the west and Japan and mix them all together. So, he still wants some japanese elements in the game and not your typical WRPG. Which is a good thing IMO. If you want a WRPG there are plenty out there already.

I think and hope that they will try to do their own thing, kind of like in Xenoblade. It has some western influences, but is still very much Japanese.

Bleh, I could only find this source:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-x-monolith-soft-wii-u-game/67348025

This is true, I recall him saying his inspiration came from bethesda games. Hopefully not the unpolished part, lmao /cough
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The story of Monolith Soft's X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived