Wii U Owners Only Buy Nintendo Games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Owners Only Buy Nintendo Games?

User Info: Neo_Heartless

Neo_Heartless
3 years ago#11
FayeLady posted...
I bought a Wii U and have only bought Nintendo games. That wasn't really the plan but its become the reality.

That is your choice and one I respect, even though the potential for other games is there.
[Wubeth Intensifies]

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
3 years ago#12
I bought AC4 so you're wrong?
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: Grinningsaw

Grinningsaw
3 years ago#13
Then perhaps you'd care to explain why Wonderful 101 and Sonic: Lost Worlds, the latter of which isn't a new IP and one fanboys swear is not as bad as the media says it is, sold so poorly?

These reassurance topics are getting old fast. It's not a myth or a conspiracy. It's a fact that most Nintendo fans primarily buy Nintendo systems for first party titles.

User Info: QlJGamer

QlJGamer
3 years ago#14
Grinningsaw posted...
Then perhaps you'd care to explain why Wonderful 101 and Sonic: Lost Worlds, the latter of which isn't a new IP and one fanboys swear is not as bad as the media says it is, sold so poorly?

These reassurance topics are getting old fast. It's not a myth or a conspiracy. It's a fact that most Nintendo fans primarily buy Nintendo systems for first party titles.

Wonderful 101 was a fairly new ip. And Sonic: Lost Worlds did terrible in reviews and its nowhere near the New Super Mario Bros review level.

Sonic: LostWorlds is a medicore game in the eyes of most Wii U owners, It is not praised like New Super Mario Bros U or Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. But you expect LoZ: WW and NSMBU sales figures?

Quite Intelligent Judging

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
3 years ago#15
I have Deus Ex, AC4, and Darksiders II. The Wii U owners buy only Nintendo games myth is invalid.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: Neo_Heartless

Neo_Heartless
3 years ago#16
Grinningsaw posted...

You should look up the sales of other Platinum games. They are very a much a love or hate developer. Ignore the fanboy trolling on this board, just...look at the sales of their games.

As for Sonic Lost World... I thought I saw a topic where someone (Probably Squatch, ugh) claimed it had sold 600k.
[Wubeth Intensifies]

User Info: Core_Prime

Core_Prime
3 years ago#17
Most do. I mean, what else are you expecting when you get a Wii U? Third party games?
"I can practically see those tears on the other side of that monitor."
- DeathSoul2000

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 years ago#18
lol Wind Waker.....thats a Gamecube game

Yes....the majority of Nintendo fans buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games. Shocking concept...
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
3 years ago#19
****, I do.

That's what Sony was for the last three generation
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8iln96Inq1rcx17bo1_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lob0ptt27X1qd7kg2o1_500.gif

User Info: QlJGamer

QlJGamer
3 years ago#20
Devilman_Amon posted...
lol Wind Waker.....thats a Gamecube game

Yes....the majority of Nintendo fans buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games. Shocking concept...

1.This is not what we are talking about, we are NOT talking about purchasing a console

2.Do Wii U Owners only buy Nintendo Games?

3.I said no, they buy games that have great reception and looks like a good game.
Quite Intelligent Judging
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Owners Only Buy Nintendo Games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived