Mario RPG Wii only

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Mario RPG Wii only

User Info: TheProphecies05

TheProphecies05
3 years ago#1
So it shows in the club nintendo that its for 200 coins..The outside it says Wii U.. but when I click into it.. it says for Wii only. Is it true that it only works on the wii part.. or has it been added to the wii U screen with gamepad functionality?

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
3 years ago#2
Well, I don't see Super Mario RPG on the Wii U eShop, so it's probably for play through the Wii Channel.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: VirtuaSnipa

VirtuaSnipa
3 years ago#3
If its not on the Wii U's eShop then it'll show it for the Wii. Super Mario RPG is NOT on the eShop currently so it'll give you a Wii download code. You would need a Wii remote+Wii classic controller to play it.

On another note you could get it an wait for it to show up on the eShop. You'll be able to get it for a discount ($1.50 since its SNES)
Consoles I own: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube x2, Wii, Wii U, GBC, GBA, GBASP, NDS, Genesis, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PS1 x2, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360
tinyurl.com/kujeso5

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
3 years ago#4
I already have it on Wii. Really want it on wiiu. Save states ftw.
Lazy bed playin ftw!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Mario RPG Wii only

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived