Most people are too young to appreciate nintendo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Most people are too young to appreciate nintendo

User Info: marwiiu3d

marwiiu3d
3 years ago#1
Seriously. The wii U is awesome. Reminds me of the nes back in the day. Ps? Didn't exist. Walkman did though.
Rip ms :(

User Info: Zerothma

Zerothma
3 years ago#2
I was more fond of Jumpman than Walkman.
3DS FC: 3909 - 7680 - 8446
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: Egamingway

Egamingway
3 years ago#3
I agree, except the NES/SNES had games and the Wii U doesn't. Besides that, they're about the same. To be fair though, I did hear a solid rumor that the Wii U has a game that's going to be released by the end of 2014.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#4
marwiiu3d posted...
Seriously. The wii U is awesome. Reminds me of the nes back in the day. Ps? Didn't exist. Walkman did though.

I remember those days. I also remember when Nintendo was a 3rd party for Colecovison and other console at the time and the NES didn't exist. Here we are 30 years later and they are still selling you those games with a "twist" in NES Remix 2. While there is a spot for nostalgia, maybe they should focus on the Wii U a bit more.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
3 years ago#5
Zerothma posted...
I was more fond of Jumpman than Walkman.

I see what you did there. kudos to you sir

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
3 years ago#6
marwiiu3d posted...

Some people are old enough to perceive Mario and other Nintendo properties as played-out.

User Info: JohnColtrane64

JohnColtrane64
3 years ago#7
Lefty128k posted...
marwiiu3d posted...

Some people are old enough to perceive Mario and other Nintendo properties as played-out.

Unless you played the new pikmin and mario3d and understood they still have loads of creativity coming up. But I guess you didn't play them

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
3 years ago#8
Perhaps Nintendo needs to do more to target younger gamers /sarcasm.

User Info: justcause2w

justcause2w
3 years ago#9
sure whatever makes you sleep at nights

User Info: Wildspark

Wildspark
3 years ago#10
I don't think that's it.
When you grow up, your heart dies- Ally Sheedy
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Most people are too young to appreciate nintendo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived