What's the best deal you ever got on a video game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's the best deal you ever got on a video game?

User Info: Zapper1

Zapper1
3 years ago#61
Some Mom, and Pop Video store near me was selling off their old games, and I got Harvest Moon 64, with box, and instructions for 7 dollars.

User Info: JediNaruto

JediNaruto
3 years ago#62
A friend gave me pokemon colusseum, XD, and fire emblem path of radiance for free.
Prince Shondronai 3 years ago#63
Shining Force III and Burning Rangers for $30 a piece.
One needs not tread on those who tread on themselves.

User Info: foolio1990

foolio1990
3 years ago#64
Maybe three years ago, I found Demon's Crest for the SNES in a dollar bin at a game store. Also Got Resident Evil 1 and 2 for 5 bucks there too. That game store isn't around anymore. The owners kids were the ones who mismarked/misplaced the games. Way back I got Earthbound for $5, but that was the going rate back then :D Still have it though.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 2235 3003 5760

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
3 years ago#65
Sorry, not a Nintendo game, but I consider $15 for Morrowind GotY edition with expansions to be the best value for the money deal I've ever gotten.

Although that Humble Bundle pack featuring Saints Row and a bunch of RPGs a few months back was pretty darn awesome too.

Nintendo-wise...probably Secret of Mana for $5.
Future Billionaire

User Info: lovbbws

lovbbws
3 years ago#66
when i lived in minnesota a cool game store was going out of buisness and the owner must been a game dealer he rented a space and had huge bins full of games he was sellin cheap i remember buying 3 copies yes 3 of suikoden 2 all sealed brand new for 5 bucks each this was in 2000 and i opened one for myself of course and gave the other 2 away for free to family members acckkkkk now this game sells for 150-200 opened and played and i had 2brand new sealed :( oh well least it was family that got em

User Info: Jon_God

Jon_God
3 years ago#67
I got Eye of Judgment for PS3, with the camera, stand and mat.

For $2.99

Like 3 years ago, or more.
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/

User Info: Desulated

Desulated
3 years ago#68
Doom: Collector's Edition for a measly 12 dollars.
3DS FC: 4785 5422 7178
https://www.fanfiction.net/~soldierofthefuture

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
3 years ago#69
Kromlech06 posted...
Every Humble Bundle that I bought.
Type into Google - do a barrel roll

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
3 years ago#70
MegaMan2 for 1.99...
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's the best deal you ever got on a video game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived