If Ubisoft released the first four Assassin's Creed games for Wii U.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If Ubisoft released the first four Assassin's Creed games for Wii U.....

User Info: AShockCipher

AShockCipher
3 years ago#21
If they updated them (patched bugs, improved performance) and utilized Wii U specific features such as the Gamepad then yeah I would.

Think Deus Ex: D.C.
"If you're gonna worry about Japanese ****, buy a Wii U."
- Michael Pachter

User Info: grepps

grepps
3 years ago#22
I don't think that's fair for Wii U customers since I got the Ezio trilogy for $20 for PS3, which did at one time come with a free download of AC1.

I don't have a Wii U but I think $30 dollars for Ezio trilogy plus AC1 is fair and worth it.
PSN: DoubleDiamondz
3DS FC: 1693-0544-2120

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#23
grepps posted...
I don't think that's fair for Wii U customers since I got the Ezio trilogy for $20 for PS3, which did at one time come with a free download of AC1.

I don't have a Wii U but I think $30 dollars for Ezio trilogy plus AC1 is fair and worth it.

This seems like a fair price. I found AC 1 and 2 for PC bundled together for $10, while Brotherhood and Revelations were $10 individually.

So, I'd say, as far as pricing, make all four games $10 each at most.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | Origin ID, NNID, & Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#24
Transdude posted...
grepps posted...

This seems like a fair price. I found AC 1 and 2 for PC bundled together for $10, while Brotherhood and Revelations were $10 individually.

Thats fair if they don't include any dlc as the base games on the xbox store are $10 each.
more if you're in other parts of the world.

So $10 is perfect for the base games (1 through to revelations)
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#25
Tyronelio1 posted...
Transdude posted...
grepps posted...

Thats fair if they don't include any dlc as the base games on the xbox store are $10 each.

The PC bundle of AC 1 and 2 are the full games included with all of the DLC. So $10 each for the complete versions of the games is what I'm talking about.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | Origin ID, NNID, & Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: FullMetalPanic

FullMetalPanic
3 years ago#26
Nope. Couldn't really get into the series. AC3 is the only game in the series that I've beaten. Never finished AC4.
[_NNID_] PowerBerry [_3DS_] Ciel [2062.9168.6736] [_PSN_] MrCiel
*~Gaming since the Good Old days~*

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
3 years ago#27
Transdude posted...
I'd get Brotherhood and Revelations since I already own 1 and 2 for PC.

ditto

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#28
Transdude posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Transdude posted...
grepps posted...

The PC bundle of AC 1 and 2 are the full games included with all of the DLC. So $10 each for the complete versions of the games is what I'm talking about.

I know but not having the dlc but releasing them as dlc would be fair as consoles are its own thing compared to have pc sales work.

But that being I would be even better if they brought the anthology to the WIIU, because its amazing and the encyclopaedia is something every fan should have.

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
3 years ago#29
Nah, regardless of the platform, the games are garbage

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#30
slymshady posted...
Nah, regardless of the platform, the games are garbage

That's just your opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If Ubisoft released the first four Assassin's Creed games for Wii U.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived