Has anyone actually sold their Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Has anyone actually sold their Wii U?

User Info: TheRaiderNation

TheRaiderNation
3 years ago#61
A good friend of mine traded in his Wii U to gamestop for the 50% extra trade credit towards an Xbox One deal a month ago.

Personally I will never sell my Wii U and the thought has never even crossed my mind! I have enjoyed the first party games like New Super Mario U, Mario 3D land, Pikmin 3 and DKC Tropical Freeze way too much. Revisiting these games alone in the coming months and years is worth it to keep the console.

I am the first to admit the Wii U is suffering from quantity in its game library. I have been somewhat disappointed on this front, but overall I have found enough high quality games on the Wii U to keep me happy.

User Info: BoomerTheGreat

BoomerTheGreat
3 years ago#62
Anti-Nintendo squadron is taking a beating in this one.
Greatness comes from within

User Info: jzoo4444

jzoo4444
3 years ago#63
It's smarter to sell and then rebuy later. The price of Wii U has already fallen from $350. Nintendo made so many that you can expect a $150 version in the near future. Look at the Wii, it was successful but is going for $50 used, less at some places.

Just keep whatever games you bought because software prices will never go down.

User Info: Bloodsack

Bloodsack
3 years ago#64
I sold my Wii U 6 months ago and regretted it. Just bought a new one 3 weeks ago and I love it. I'll never sell it again. I'm a very happy owner :)
i7 3770k @4.3 Ghz | Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH | Avexir Core Series 16gb | Corsair AX850w | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | DGM 27" 1440P | EVGA 780 SuperClocked
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Has anyone actually sold their Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived