Do you guys still think Nintendo is about to announce some big games for Apr/May

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you guys still think Nintendo is about to announce some big games for Apr/May

User Info: John_Magnum

John_Magnum
3 years ago#1
It could still happen.

User Info: yeti44

yeti44
3 years ago#2
Probably some quality eShop and VC games. The big megaton announcements will come around E3.
Nintendo stock 12,165
Sony stock 1,765

User Info: AMG

AMG
3 years ago#3
I feel that any big announcements will be held back for E3.

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#4
There was that article that came out a while back saying some Nintendo specific magazine, I forget which, was going to announce a new first-party title in their April issue. And, the title wasn't going to be a Star Fox or F-Zero game.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | Origin ID, NNID, & Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
3 years ago#5
No more big games until Mario Kart 8.
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
http://snackeroo.com - Only the tastiest models.

User Info: terrancejones

terrancejones
3 years ago#6
I don't think they'd annouce game releases for this time of the year... But for the holiday seasion...
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
3 years ago#7
Yeah, if they have anything to announce, at this point I'm pretty sure it will be shown at E3... Unless some of their upcoming games get a pre-E3 release date, but that's highly improbable considering how close to E3 Mario Kart is coming out.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
3 years ago#8
Transdude posted...
There was that article that came out a while back saying some Nintendo specific magazine, I forget which, was going to announce a new first-party title in their April issue. And, the title wasn't going to be a Star Fox or F-Zero game.

Oh yes forgot about this. I dunno if it was first party though
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you guys still think Nintendo is about to announce some big games for Apr/May

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived