Miyamoto

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Miyamoto

User Info: Kuribo4

Kuribo4
3 years ago#11
Bob_Vance posted...
He's way past his prime. He thought Wii Music was a good game and he's quoted as saying Zelda II was the worst game he's ever worked on.

Get dis mofo out

Because he isn't a pedant like everyone on the internetz. That's why his games are pure beauty. (I'm talking about HIS games, Wii Music is just... OK I gues).
As game developers,our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/164906/

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
3 years ago#12
ADHDguitar posted...
Bob_Vance posted...
He's way past his prime. He thought Wii Music was a good game and he's quoted as saying Zelda II was the worst game he's ever worked on.

Get dis mofo out

Zelda II was atrocious.

aka Rambo

User Info: Kuribo4

Kuribo4
3 years ago#13
Kuribo4 posted...
Bob_Vance posted...

Get dis mofo out

Because he isn't a pedant like everyone on the internetz. That's why his games are pure beauty. (I'm talking about HIS games, Wii Music is just... OK I gues).

Also we can't know if he's past his prime until we see a game directed by him.
As game developers,our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/164906/

User Info: wh0_kn0ws

wh0_kn0ws
3 years ago#14
i will demonstrate my displeasure over the disrespect to zelda 2 on his face

i will then beg him to work on the new zelda
it's simple. just be nice.

User Info: Bob_Vance

Bob_Vance
3 years ago#15
He told the developing team for Sticker Star to utilize "as little story as possible" and look how that game turned out. He wanted motion controls to be a priority for Skyward Sword, and poof.

And Zelda 2 doesn't suck, but I'm sure they'll be an attack force coming out of the woodwork now.
3DS FC: 3454-1540-6867
Pokemon X IGN: Adam
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Miyamoto

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived