The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Is anyone else surprised their Gamepad is still in tact?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is anyone else surprised their Gamepad is still in tact?

User Info: Vidgmchtr

Vidgmchtr
3 years ago#21
Poweranimals posted...
I've raged a few times and punched it. Luckily nothing happened, but it very well could've. I've used a lot of restraint not to chuck it across the room like I have with my Wiimotes.

I'm not stupid enough to punch expensive devices I spent my own well-earned money on.

User Info: crazyray47

crazyray47
3 years ago#22
Poweranimals posted...
I've raged a few times and punched it. Luckily nothing happened, but it very well could've. I've used a lot of restraint not to chuck it across the room like I have with my Wiimotes.

I am not only surprised but I am impressed. My son, who was 6 at the time slammed it on the ground with full force from shoulder level pulling a tantrum. I thought that was the end of it, but it didn't have a scratch.

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
3 years ago#23
My gamepad is in perfect condition. I dont rough up my controllers. but they do get that plastic dust around the sticks from the friction of mostly pushing them in the up or right directions. the plastic is slowly wearing down a groove in the sides of the sticks.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is anyone else surprised their Gamepad is still in tact?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived