EarthBound on the WiiU

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. EarthBound on the WiiU

User Info: Classic61283

Classic61283
2 years ago#1
So i heard that earthbound might be on the Wii U, but don't have one so I cannot check, but I really want to play this game, and want it legally(so no roms), and I don't want to pay 150 dollars.

So if it is on the Wii U how much does it cost?

Also what is the equivalent of Wii points, I mean obviously 1 point doesn't equal 1 dollar, but does it equal 1 cent just wondering.
Nick Saban said he doesn't like when fans leave games early, like he never left anything early...like the dolphins. - Stugotz

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
2 years ago#2
$10.

Also, no wii points on the Wii U eShop, just actual money.
Wii U+Xbox One :)
NNID: JZimino

User Info: cucumberking

cucumberking
2 years ago#3
$10 isn't that bad considering the cartridge price. I mean clearly they raised the price 2 bucks just because they knew we'd buy it, but oh well. Capitalism.
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti

User Info: MithrilMonarch

MithrilMonarch
2 years ago#4
cucumberking posted...
$10 isn't that bad considering the cartridge price. I mean clearly they raised the price 2 bucks just because they knew we'd buy it, but oh well. Capitalism.

I think the true justification is that they uploaded the strategy guide for free use, but... Eh? Still a cash grab, either way.
"What are you doing, Flame Mammoth? Don't be stupid!"
"DURR HURR HURR HURR"

User Info: mhollan3

mhollan3
2 years ago#5
It's $10, and worth every penny.

You use eShop currency for it, so if you only have old Wii Points cards in your area, I would call Nintendo before buying them to make sure, but the exchange rate would be $1 for every 100 points.
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE

User Info: Lemon_Master

Lemon_Master
2 years ago#6
$10 is weird when Harvest Moon carts are nearly the same price but cost less on VC
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. EarthBound on the WiiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived