How is calling Sony Games Dudebro, any different than calling Nintendo games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How is calling Sony Games Dudebro, any different than calling Nintendo games

User Info: jb08045

jb08045
3 years ago#1
Kiddy?

People here keep saying that Nintendo isn't a kiddy system, yet they turn and call M$ and Sony a dudebro console. I don't really get it. Just play what you like.
3DS - 1118-0350-6268 RK9 is OP: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68318433
MAL: http://myanimelist.net/profile/J_B

User Info: AzumaOtaku

AzumaOtaku
3 years ago#2
Because Nintendo games give people a positive effect in their minds while the garbage that clutters Microsoft and Sony consoles give people a negative effect in their minds.
Notice how it's America that make most of the violent games? Notice how America also has an incredibly high violent crime rate?

User Info: _The_Hitcher_

_The_Hitcher_
3 years ago#3
AzumaOtaku posted...
Because Nintendo games give people a positive effect in their minds while the garbage that clutters Microsoft and Sony consoles give people a negative effect in their minds.

Glad we have a trained psychologist on hand to clear that up.

User Info: Trigger99X

Trigger99X
3 years ago#4
AzumaOtaku posted...

this is what we call a bias mindset, so TC you see why here

User Info: EzioAuditore947

EzioAuditore947
3 years ago#5
Trigger99X posted...
AzumaOtaku posted...

this is what we call a bias mindset, so TC you see why here

What do you expect?. He's only 11.
And so, with mere seconds to act, I knelt down and punched it to death. It was the most exhilarating experience of my life. - BTB

User Info: Wildboy9

Wildboy9
3 years ago#6
LOL Azuma.
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
3 years ago#7
The answer to your question is that it isn't. It's just console flame war nonsense on all sides of the equation.

I enjoy a good "brofest" shooter now and again but I also am loving the fun and colorful "kiddy" worlds that we see in a lot of Nintendo's lineup.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One

User Info: dart246

dart246
3 years ago#8
Double standards The Wii U has Call of Duty, but let's ignore that.

Obviously the PlayStation is a dudebro system with things like Little Big Planet and Journey. But let's ignore those and focus on Killzone.
If welfare could be used for abortions...this would be a much better world...

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
3 years ago#9
Can't we all just get along?

no
NNID: PoisonShroom

User Info: Avirosb

Avirosb
3 years ago#10
You don't label the games, you label the people playing them. Gawd.
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How is calling Sony Games Dudebro, any different than calling Nintendo games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived