Does Nintendo have anything like PS+ / deals / specials?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does Nintendo have anything like PS+ / deals / specials?

User Info: KiraWins

KiraWins
3 years ago#1
Not trying to start a flame war - genuinely curious.

I heard something about season passes so I made this topic to find out information -

is there anything like deals or a ps+ Where you pay monthly to get deals/ free games?

Would be cool if nintendo did start something similar if they dont have anything ;o
"Someone whp actually finds KiraWIns kind of annoying too. Sweet." ~ Radiantist027
Number of people who find me annoying: 30

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
3 years ago#2
Nintendo club?
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Shantae, and Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
3 years ago#3
KiraWins
is there anything like deals or a ps+ Where you pay monthly to get deals/ free games?

Nope... Nintendo doesn't have anything like this...
PSN: Des-Nos|NNID: MrOddities
Currently playing: Dragon's Crown,FFXIV:ARR,Ico,Child of Light

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
3 years ago#4
thats what they should turn the nintendo club into.

give some deals on their games(so at least someone gives a deal for them), and they can keep the physical gifts as kind of their thing to oppose the free games from ps+.

User Info: ktay95

ktay95
3 years ago#5
Nintendo Virtual Console should totally be a monthly subscription thing. Access to all games at $?? would be a great way to bring in money.
Also they are obviously looking into a rental program, depending on how Wii Sports Club goes we could see more game release with a rental program too.
I doubt a PS+ like program is on the way though

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
3 years ago#6
ktay95 posted...
Nintendo Virtual Console should totally be a monthly subscription thing. Access to all games at $?? would be a great way to bring in money.
Also they are obviously looking into a rental program, depending on how Wii Sports Club goes we could see more game release with a rental program too.
I doubt a PS+ like program is on the way though

that would be closer to services like onlive or the upcomming psnow though. good idea.
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#7
It would be nice if Nintendo id because this weeks PSN had some nice stuff.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/golden-week-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_GOLDENWEEKSALE?smcid=ps:show-now:games:ps-playstation-store
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: Shadow_the_Dark

Shadow_the_Dark
3 years ago#8
well nothing like that though with the deluxe digital promotion every dollar spent on the eshop gets you points which add up into shop credit codes. when I logged in the first time I had 4 codes waiting on me so I had 20 bucks to spend in addition to my refunded 20 from the bad business move from WB.

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
3 years ago#9
Shadow_the_Dark posted...
well nothing like that though with the deluxe digital promotion every dollar spent on the eshop gets you points which add up into shop credit codes. when I logged in the first time I had 4 codes waiting on me so I had 20 bucks to spend in addition to my refunded 20 from the bad business move from WB.

Isn't it like $5 for every $50 you spend?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does Nintendo have anything like PS+ / deals / specials?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived