Is anybody else thinking that Nintendo's new hardware is their Quality of Life?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is anybody else thinking that Nintendo's new hardware is their Quality of Life?

User Info: hydradragon

hydradragon
3 years ago#1
They mentioned their QOL a while back, but everybody thinks the new hardware is another version of the 3DS.
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs

User Info: terrancejones

terrancejones
3 years ago#2
It's possible. They denied having new Game Hardware, and there was talks of new Nintendo Hardware, so logical conclusion is, that it's not a game console.

Edit: Speculation by the way. There's still no real citable sources yet, so this is just a hypothesis.
If people want the Wii U Cheaper, and the cost of the White model is already the price of the 3DS XL, are they saying they want it the same price as a 3DS?

User Info: biggy204

biggy204
3 years ago#3
It could also be a new version of the Wii U without the gamepad and rebranded like the 2DS (a 3DS redsigned with out the 3D in mind).
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
3 years ago#4
I think Quality of Life is just referring to games like Wii Fit U and the balance board.
Girl gets gangsta: http://youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
3 years ago#5
biggy204 posted...
It could also be a new version of the Wii U without the gamepad and rebranded like the 2DS (a 3DS redsigned with out the 3D in mind).

Not going to ever happen
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
3 years ago#6
Megamushroom666 posted...
I think Quality of Life is just referring to games like Wii Fit U and the balance board.

Its a new business and is probably not even game related.
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#7
I hope it's a Wii U redesign rather than QoL. The QoL seems like something Iwata made up on the fly to keep investors happy in the face of lagging Wii U sales. They might surprise me (but they certainly won't interest me) if the QoL is far enough along to show something.
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
3 years ago#8
NovaLevossida posted...
The QoL seems like something Iwata made up on the fly to keep investors happy in the face of lagging Wii U sales.

QoL = fish out Iwata.
"One game has the power to change everything" Iwata 30/10/13
"It is difficult to change our prospects with just one title" Iwata 31/10/13
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is anybody else thinking that Nintendo's new hardware is their Quality of Life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived