Wii U exclusive Scram Kitty due next week

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U exclusive Scram Kitty due next week

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
3 years ago#1
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-06-wii-u-exclusive-scram-kitty-is-due-next-week
Nintendo is for kids?
http://imgur.com/TPDFYjG

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
3 years ago#2
System saved
Use the ignore feature?,only a fanboy takes away the right to criticise...please understand.

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
3 years ago#3
Nintendo is for kids
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013

User Info: Tropicalfreeze

Tropicalfreeze
3 years ago#4
Omg squatch... You put the real nintendo fans to shame.... FACEPALM

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
3 years ago#5
Awesome, my friend and I have been waiting to play this
PSN: Des-Nos|NNID: MrOddities
Currently playing:Child of Light,FFXIV,Mario Golf:World Tour, Disney Magical World

User Info: Dash_Dash88

Dash_Dash88
3 years ago#6
Call Sony and Microsoft, they cannot compete with this and may aswell give up now !
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
PSN Dasha_UK XBL Dasha UK NNID Dasha88

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 years ago#7
Dash_Dash88 posted...
Call Sony and Microsoft, they cannot compete with this and may aswell give up now !

what the hell was that for?
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#8
Trolling, of course. Anyway, the game does look pretty fun. No replacement for the severe lack of retail exclusives, but still a fun game to consider when you own a Wii U.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 years ago#9
whatever it's obvious that even ONE good post about the Wii-U no matter how tiny is too much for some people on this board. I don't see them anywhere else, JUST here to bash the Wii-U and Nintendo, is that really all some people do in their spare time? Linking to Forbes and Micheal Patcher?
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: Neo_Heartless

Neo_Heartless
3 years ago#10
Sure is a lot of name dropping for the guy who made this title. Lionhead, Q-Games AND worked on Starfox (although I assume it was Command). Ehh, I'll see more before I judge.
[Wubeth Intensifies]
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U exclusive Scram Kitty due next week

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived