Mario Kart 8 is gonna give me a reason to use my wii u again....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Mario Kart 8 is gonna give me a reason to use my wii u again....

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 years ago#1
i only own 3 games sadly(Wind Waker HD Scribblenauts Unmasked And Super Mario 3D World)I've Paid Much More Attention To My Xbox One Lately

not that i don't like nintendo games but for some reason the wii u just faded out for me and now that mario kart 8 is coming out it gives me a chance to use it some more and add another game to my tiny library....
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
3 years ago#2
Also only own a few games. Sonic lost world, WW HD, Super Mario 3d world and child of light. Oh and older games like Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.

Mario Kart 8 should entertain me for quite some time
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye
Hiten Mitsurugi S 3 years ago#3
MK8 will be really good, but it's still only one game, which means it's only one genre. Wii U is completely awful in terms of diversity. E3 is the last hope.
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U!

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 years ago#4
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
MK8 will be really good, but it's still only one game, which means it's only one genre. Wii U is completely awful in terms of diversity. E3 is the last hope.

sad but true....
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: Giygasminion

Giygasminion
3 years ago#5
I've played my Wii U a ton. I'm starting to think the people talking about how small the library is either play games way more often than I do, or they have very narrow interests.
NN ID: Achilles11 3DS FC: 0860-3339-6889
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Mario Kart 8 is gonna give me a reason to use my wii u again....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived