So what is the source for all these demands on race diversity?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So what is the source for all these demands on race diversity?

User Info: YumeOMiru

YumeOMiru
3 years ago#1
Soccer moms? Politicians? Rich white people? Rich black people? Americans?

Finger pointing is rude, but necessary when diverse-race-in-gaming is starting to be a demand to the checklist.

You would think people demanding this kind of stuff, could spend their time stopping female genital mutilation on a random developing country. But I see that fictional diversity is more important.
Having a dream is essential to live.

User Info: New Link

New Link
3 years ago#2
People who use Facebook/Twitter/Myspace
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
3 years ago#3
I think it was a silly article or review of Mario Kart.
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War

User Info: Steel_Shadows

Steel_Shadows
3 years ago#4
It came from a reviewer who mentioned it in his Mario Kart 8 review. The Internet, or more specifically, extremist social justice types and fanboys overreacting to what they think is a jab at Nintendo, flipped a s*** and voila, here we are.
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
It comes from social justice warriors who view humans, even in works of fiction, as random events and then get pissy when the racial makeup of any particular supgroup doesn't mirror the percentages of the larger population.
"If the day does not require an AK, it is good." The Great Warrior Poet, Ice Cube

User Info: FruitPuddin

FruitPuddin
3 years ago#6
Star Fox needs more animals that people care about. There needs to be a skunk and a raccoon. No one cares about lizards. Slippy and Leon should die painful deaths because no one cares about them.

User Info: Bad-School-Girl

Bad-School-Girl
3 years ago#7
I am interested as well

User Info: dancing_cactuar

dancing_cactuar
3 years ago#8
Tumblr
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
3 years ago#9
Steel_Shadows posted...
It came from a reviewer who mentioned it in his Mario Kart 8 review. The Internet, or more specifically, extremist social justice types and fanboys overreacting to what they think is a jab at Nintendo, flipped a s*** and voila, here we are.

Nope.
900p/30fps-The NEXT GEN POWER of 5GB GDDR5 RAM.
Pacman/Ms Pacman are racist, sexist and homophobic.

User Info: Steel_Shadows

Steel_Shadows
3 years ago#10
squatch22 posted...
Steel_Shadows posted...

Nope.

Wait, then where did this s***storm start? As far as it's relevant to this board, I thought that was it.
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So what is the source for all these demands on race diversity?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived