Minish Cap is coming to Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Minish Cap is coming to Wii U

User Info: Gamersimpulse

Gamersimpulse
3 years ago#1
http://gnewspaperdotcom.wordpress.com/2014/05/24/the-legend-of-zelda-the-minish-cap-is-coming-to-wii-u-virtual-console-in-europe-on-may-29th/

Another good game just one day before Mario Kart 8 get released :D

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
3 years ago#2
Yay!! More ports! Who needs new titles anyway...
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
3 years ago#3
Awesome! That's my second favorite Zelda... Can't wait... Since I don't have a cartridge of it...
PSN: Des-Nos|NNID: MrOddities
Currently playing:Child of Light,FFXIV,Mario Golf:World Tour, Disney Magical World

User Info: MellowLyricist

MellowLyricist
3 years ago#4
ambassadors should be able to upgrade to this for $1 but noooo
Children, send me back home
For this is the reason you were born

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
3 years ago#5
That was a great game; second Zelda game I beat other than Phantom Hourglass.
PSN: Handsomistic1
NNID: Handsomistic15

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
3 years ago#6
does the US have Super Mario Kart, because I heard Europe had it soon
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#7
Linetrix posted...

I guess Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros. U/3DS, Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U, etc aren't new games... well this sucks...
My 3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996 My NNID: OldSchoolGaming My PSN: C90sRetroGaming My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life Feel free to add me! ^_^

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#8
HermeticJustice posted...
does the US have Super Mario Kart, because I heard Europe had it soon

On the Wii U VC, not yet. I have it in Wii mode but really don't like the Wii Classic Controller.. specifically the reverse placement of the analog stick and D-Pad, unlike the GCN controller.

And honestly, I'd rather play this with the Gamepad or the Wii U Pro Controller with the customizable controls option.
My 3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996 My NNID: OldSchoolGaming My PSN: C90sRetroGaming My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life Feel free to add me! ^_^

User Info: power_troll

power_troll
3 years ago#9
Linetrix posted...
i need more ports because the only zelda titles i have played are ocarina of time (3ds version) and wind waker hd (wiiu version just in case) yeah i need all zelda possible ports

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
3 years ago#10
power_troll posted...
Linetrix posted...
i need more ports because the only zelda titles i have played are ocarina of time (3ds version) and wind waker hd (wiiu version just in case) yeah i need all zelda possible ports

just by owning a Wii U and 3DS, you literally have access to all the Zelda titles, except majoras mask, unless if you have it for Wii Classic.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSN ID: snoteat01 NN ID: snoteat01
Super Hype: Monolith X, MK8, SSBU, LOZ:U, Bravely Second, Tales of Zestiria, KH2.5, Bayonetta 2
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Minish Cap is coming to Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived