Thinking about getting one for my daughter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Thinking about getting one for my daughter

User Info: MaxStar360

MaxStar360
2 years ago#21
miroll posted...
Well that bundle just gets better and better :O

I'm pretty sure i'll end up buying that bundle then :)

@Nikra-
Not at all and i appriciate the concern :)

Hey man why am I left out of the "I appreciate your concern" bit? Nikra gave up, I forged ahead to try to highlight what could happen to help you out you know? Now I feel left out... ;_;
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega

User Info: miroll

miroll
2 years ago#22
MaxStar360 posted...
miroll posted...

@Nikra-

Hey man why am I left out of the "I appreciate your concern" bit? Nikra gave up, I forged ahead to try to highlight what could happen to help you out you know? Now I feel left out... ;_;

Aaaw man i'm sorry buddy.

Here's a virtual hug and a thank you :)
English is not my first langauge.
Deal with it

User Info: SampsonM

SampsonM
2 years ago#23
If you get the mario kart bundle also get a Wii nunchuck. Then you'll be set for the Wii games.

In terms of Wii games, there's tons for children and many available at cheap prices, but I'd recommend:

New super Mario Bros
Donkey Kong returns
Kirby's return to dreamland
Wario land shake it
Mario Galaxy
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
2 years ago#24
SampsonM posted...
MaxStar360 posted...
Nikra posted...
A 5 year old child handling the Wii U Gamepad: It's a disaster waiting to happen: You do know that if the gamepad is destroyed (And it will happen), You can throw the console in the garbage too.
Just a friendly advise.

This. Hate to say it but it is the truth. You have been warned, sir.

It's $150 to fix. Sucks, but isn't that disastrous. I know many 5 years olds (and younger) that have iPads. Just get a case for the gamepad.

You can buy another system for a little more LOL. How is $150 for a controller not a disaster?
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
2 years ago#25
The game library on the Wii U is not great.

I would suggest you buy for your daughter a 2DS.
Plays all of the games as a 3DS (which is a lot now), and she's less likely to break it.

The ONLY reason you would buy for her a Wii U would be if there is/are a particular game(s) that she wants, that is exclusive to it.
[for example, Pikmin 3, but she's probably a bit young for that, in terms of gameplay]
If John has 50 candy bar and eats 45, what does John have?

User Info: Nikra

Nikra
2 years ago#26
MaxStar360 posted...
miroll posted...

@Nikra-

I didn't gave up: I washed my hands. There's a different you know. LOL

User Info: Xerneas1

Xerneas1
2 years ago#27
Ghost-inZeShell posted...

Plays all of the games as a 3DS (which is a lot now), and she's less likely to break it.

The ONLY reason you would buy for her a Wii U would be if there is/are a particular game(s) that she wants, that is exclusive to it.
[for example, Pikmin 3, but she's probably a bit young for that, in terms of gameplay]

LOL
R.I.P BurnedPotatoes

User Info: Nikra

Nikra
2 years ago#28
Xerneas1 posted...

LOL

LOL. Yet another Xbox/PS fanboy. You don't even try anymore.

User Info: dj-izzle

dj-izzle
2 years ago#29

What do you mean the library isn't great?
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games

User Info: xavierakane

xavierakane
2 years ago#30
dj-izzle posted...

What do you mean the library isn't great?

That's his opinion and he gave an excellent answer.
Wii U: xavierfranco
3DS: 1590-4794-1198
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Thinking about getting one for my daughter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived