Squid Ink game looks better than any of the Shooters at Sony and MS pressers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Squid Ink game looks better than any of the Shooters at Sony and MS pressers

User Info: Charity_Diary

Charity_Diary
3 years ago#11
I own an Xbox One AND a Wii U, and spend most of my time on the XBone board.

I agree. It does look awesome.
Charity_Diary

User Info: xtacb

xtacb
3 years ago#12
i dont mean just graphics, maybe i should have reworded the title

innovation, fun, gameplay, etc

not just comparing game "looks"
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
3 years ago#13
Psychochild27 posted...
its innovative, but compared to something like Uncharted or Gears of War? Thats kind of a stretch.

Did we see either of them beyond a teaser?

oh he meant at the press conference. Even then its kinda of obvious that Uncharted will most likely be better from past games.
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.

User Info: AceMagase

AceMagase
3 years ago#14
it's surely no Destiny

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
3 years ago#15
You mean #Splatoon?
I demand a Majora's Mask remake!

User Info: LifelessBoy

LifelessBoy
3 years ago#16
HellJumper_SK posted...
Not by a long shot.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/LifelessFather/stats/424981216/ps4/ GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko

User Info: BryanPS360

BryanPS360
3 years ago#17
No. It's definitely different but it won't have the lasting impact of more... "mature" shooters.
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf

User Info: Shinstrike

Shinstrike
3 years ago#18
it looks brand new, but i cant put it over known shooters until i actually play it. i am interested though.
Pokemon X Friend Safari Galvantula, Electrabuzz, Pachirisu(Electric type), friend code 2766 8993 3310 3DS name Generic, Pokemon X name Land

User Info: Asuir

Asuir
3 years ago#19
It looked fun, but not a system seller or a $60 game
Ftw!

User Info: Psychochild27

Psychochild27
3 years ago#20
Asuir posted...
It looked fun, but not a system seller or a $60 game

This sort of mentality always bugs me. Like every single Wii U review out there loves to end with a phrase that goes along the lines of "This is a really strong and great game, but nothing to buy a Wii U for yet!" Why does every game need to be this sole lofty system seller or it's immediately dismissed?

Can't having a strong, well rounded gaming library validate the purchase of a Wii U like Spitoon without needing some Combat Evolved tier game to drive system sales?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Squid Ink game looks better than any of the Shooters at Sony and MS pressers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived