Lots coming in 2015 what about 2014 Nintendo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lots coming in 2015 what about 2014 Nintendo?

User Info: Cowboy0660

Cowboy0660
3 years ago#11
Wii u NEEDS 3rd party. They are missing a lot without them

User Info: vashtricham

vashtricham
3 years ago#12
BLarkins111 posted...
This was pretty true for all 3 console makers. All the really big games are still a year away.

Except the other systems are getting plenty of multiplats to hold them over. This is the main reason the wiiu needs 3rd party support. I dont mind waiting for x but there isnt much else to other then beyo and smash.
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit

User Info: Avirosb

Avirosb
3 years ago#13
FlyinTonite posted...
Wii U is in the second full year of it's life, it shouldn't have these long game droughts.
Pick up some extra hobbies and they won't be so apparent =)
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.

vashtricham
3 years ago#14
room temperature posted...
SSB, Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors and that Toad game are their holiday lineup. How much more do you need for one holiday?

Much more when you are getting dragon age, aliens, middle earth, the crew, evolve, AC unity, far cry, the evil within, BF, COD, drive club.

User Info: Angurvadal

Angurvadal
3 years ago#15
Cowboy0660 posted...

No, they don't. People can buy 3rd party games on PC. People buy Nintendo systems for Nintendo games.
Words of wisdom from Guybrush Threepwood:
http://tinyurl.com/cell59d

User Info: NeoChis

NeoChis
3 years ago#16
Angurvadal posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

No, they don't. People can buy 3rd party games on PC. People buy Nintendo systems for Nintendo games.

That's the problem.
Gamefaqs, the site when stating fact is seen as trolling by mods and stating opinons is seen as trolling by users.

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
3 years ago#17
shoggothsnack posted...
I was surprised by the 2015 X release date. I was under the assumption that only trolls were saying it was going to release in 2015.

Really? I thought that assumption was pretty spot-on. We knew next to nothing about the game (still don't) going in so how could it be "almost done?" I can't recall a game that we knew about for a while, didn't know anything about, and then it gets revealed and is coming out soon after.
I tell the ladies I have an active social life, unfortunately GameFAQs is my social life.

User Info: InfiniteHERO

InfiniteHERO
3 years ago#18
Angurvadal posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

less and less third party support over the last few console cycles has been Nintendo's slow death sentence.... you need third party support and im not talking the flood of crapware the Wii got flooded with
PSN: Infinite_HERO79

vashtricham
3 years ago#19
Angurvadal posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

So everyone has a powerfull pc. Have you sen pc multiplat game sales in comparison to their console counterparts. Just because a game is also on pc doesnt diminish the console they are also on. There is a reason even BF has more ps4 players then Pc.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#20
shoggothsnack posted...
I was surprised by the 2015 X release date. I was under the assumption that only trolls were saying it was going to release in 2015.

This was really no surprise. Most people expected this for a 2015 release.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lots coming in 2015 what about 2014 Nintendo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived