According to GameFAQs polls, Nintendo won E3.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. According to GameFAQs polls, Nintendo won E3.

User Info: chasempayne

chasempayne
3 years ago#11
It's funny how people though Sony was the worst e3, yet the poll right now suggests otherwise. It says Nintendo > Sony > microsoft

User Info: Bat178

Bat178
3 years ago#12
chasempayne posted...
It's funny how people though Sony was the worst e3, yet the poll right now suggests otherwise. It says Nintendo > Sony > microsoft

You have the raging Conker fanboys who are angry at what Microsoft did with him at E3, like me. I hate Microsoft even more now than I already did before.
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
neogeoftw posted...
Everyone had a great showing. Nintendo's though went above and beyond last years for sure.

Yes, i gotta give it to Nintendo. THey stole E3 this year. I have never owned a nintendo console and I'm getting a WiiU for that new Zelda, MarioKart and Splatoon game. So many good games on it.

As a long time PS owner, i have to say, Sony's E3 was very underwhelming, hardly anything worth while.
I have uncovered the conspiracy, now I fear for my safety... They are coming for me!

User Info: StrangeJourney

StrangeJourney
3 years ago#14
find no fan tar sea posted...
I have never owned a nintendo console

The ****?
Persona sucks.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#15
Thank goodness a small collective of humans having a majority opinion is still nothing more than an opinion, right? ;)
"We 'won'! We 'won' E3!" "You mean... you liked their presentation the best." "Oh... um... yeah. =( "
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. According to GameFAQs polls, Nintendo won E3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived