Bayonetta 2 includes Bayonetta in either format!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bayonetta 2 includes Bayonetta in either format!

User Info: FireFlower16

FireFlower16
3 years ago#1
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/230759-purchase-bayonetta-2-digital-or-retail-and-get-bayonetta-1-as-an-eshop-download

And it looks like its an eShop download as well.

EDIT: I should have mentioned that either retail or download will bring get you Bayonetta.

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
3 years ago#2
Thanks.
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#3
I guess that's fine, but I was hoping it would be on-disc for those who buy the physical version. Then again, that's kind of cool that if I buy Bayonetta 2 and end up selling it, I should still have Bayonatta on my console. Finally, an actual perk for digital gaming! (unless I'm somehow wrong about that...)
Currently Playing: LoZ: Minish Cap, Dark Souls 2, and Ys: Memories of Celceta.

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#4
Verrr NICE!

http://www.thejc.com/files/imagecache/body_landscape/borat_0.jpg

Plot Twist: Bayonetta 1 is EShop ONLY?

Would be funny.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: FireFlower16

FireFlower16
3 years ago#5
Megamushroom666 posted...
Thanks.

You're very welcome.

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
3 years ago#6
Excellent. Since I was planning to buy Bayo 2 digitally (cheaper that way since it's like getting a 5$ refund from the deluxe digital promotion. Plus it's more convenient), I was really in rage when I heard the offfer was not for the digital version. Now, all is back to normal in the universe :) Thanks Nintendo and TC for the news!

PS: I admit I have a big smile on my face now toward all the physical-elitist who were going all proud saying everywhere "I don't care, I'm buying the physical copy". Now they'll have to go digital to enjoy Bayo 1 on their Wii U :)
Nintendo Network ID: Drac_the_Mazoku
My Wii U progress in French: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Drac_the_Mazoku

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
3 years ago#7
Allright! I was torn between digital since I prefer it, have plenty of eShop cash, and access to the Deluxe Digital Promotion, and physical since I've never played the first game. Well, I have the first game, on PS3, but I've left it unplayed in case of news like this.

I'm glad to hear I don't have to worry about needing a physical copy to get Wii U Bayonetta 1. Now... I wonder if I can sell off PS3 Bayonetta 1 for anything reasonable?
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
3 years ago#8
Shadowbird_RH posted...
Allright! I was torn between digital since I prefer it, have plenty of eShop cash, and access to the Deluxe Digital Promotion, and physical since I've never played the first game. Well, I have the first game, on PS3, but I've left it unplayed in case of news like this.

I'm glad to hear I don't have to worry about needing a physical copy to get Wii U Bayonetta 1. Now... I wonder if I can sell off PS3 Bayonetta 1 for anything reasonable?

Doubt it. It's $20 in most stores.

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
3 years ago#9
It's not a physical disc for Bayonetta1 ? Can't support this game now

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 years ago#10
Should also include Anarchy Reigns (with Bayonetta DLC)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bayonetta 2 includes Bayonetta in either format!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived