The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Summer Games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Summer Games?

User Info: GP313

GP313
2 years ago#1
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any wii u titles that are supposed to be released in the summer that just don't have a definite release date yet. I'm still playing mario kart 8 of course, and I've jumped back into skyward sword to finish that up, but after that I won't have much to play until Hyrule Warriors and Smash 3ds come out. There's no games that I'm forgetting about from now to then right?
Moogle is the best character ever...

User Info: Batoideus

Batoideus
2 years ago#2
Nope. It's not surprising though. People keep talking about this gap as a bad thing, but major games rarely ever release in the summer for any company. It's just not a profitable time for the game industry with summer camps and family vacations and summer blockbusters and just outdoor activities in general serving as competition.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Summer Games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived