$40 Gift Card for GameStop - Need suggestions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. $40 Gift Card for GameStop - Need suggestions

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
3 years ago#1
I have a gift card for GameStop with $40 on it.

I need some game suggestions.

I was at GameStop last night, and I was looking in the pre-owned section of the DS games and Wii U games. I found 999 for DS and Batman Arkham City Armored Edition for Wii U. 999 is $20 and Batman is $18.

This would be in my price range, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion on these games.

I bought VLR on the 3DS eShop when they put it on sale for $25 last year. I haven't played it yet because everyone said to play 999 first. Now's my chance to get 999.

I haven't played any Batman games, so I don't much about it. If I like action/adventure games, will I like Arkham City?

And finally, how long are these games? How many hours can I expect to put into these games for a 1st run-through while doing side quests along the way (if there is any)?
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

abbyhitter
3 years ago#2
bumpers
abbyhaxxor<3

abbyhitter
3 years ago#3
No help? Wow, guys. Thanks.
abbyhaxxor<3

User Info: jerrbear64

jerrbear64
3 years ago#4
You should definitely get Arkham City, I'm not a huge Batman fan or anything but the Arkham games are great.

User Info: chronobreak736

chronobreak736
3 years ago#5
Definitely get Arkham City. It's pretty great on Wii U.

abbyhitter
3 years ago#6
Okay. Thanks. I am gonna get it.
abbyhaxxor<3

User Info: Infinity8378

Infinity8378
3 years ago#7
abbyhitter posted...
I have a gift card for GameStop with $40 on it.

I need some game suggestions.

I was at GameStop last night, and I was looking in the pre-owned section of the DS games and Wii U games. I found 999 for DS and Batman Arkham City Armored Edition for Wii U. 999 is $20 and Batman is $18.

This would be in my price range, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion on these games.

I bought VLR on the 3DS eShop when they put it on sale for $25 last year. I haven't played it yet because everyone said to play 999 first. Now's my chance to get 999.

I haven't played any Batman games, so I don't much about it. If I like action/adventure games, will I like Arkham City?

And finally, how long are these games? How many hours can I expect to put into these games for a 1st run-through while doing side quests along the way (if there is any)?

Look out for these games
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930752-nintendo-wii/69496405
There's only one PS4 killer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-SAbfHnxI
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. $40 Gift Card for GameStop - Need suggestions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived