your reaction we get a zelda maker

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. your reaction we get a zelda maker

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 years ago#1
topic
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
2 years ago#2
I'd be down, provided that they take advantage of the additional buttons on the Wii U controller, such that you don't only have two item slots for everything.
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
2 years ago#3
How the hell would it work? Make dungeons? That'd be kinda hard in a 3D game, but if it was over the top it could work cool
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Darksiders II (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
2 years ago#4
Granadico_ posted...
How the hell would it work? Make dungeons? That'd be kinda hard in a 3D game, but if it was over the top it could work cool

Have you heard of Zelda Classic? That's how.

Honestly, I'd far prefer a Pokemon Maker. Then I could make game with decent gameplay outside of battling and collecting.
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
2 years ago#5
I'd laugh with maniacal glee as I create dungeons that only a half-insane person can get through.
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board

User Info: freezingicekirb

freezingicekirb
2 years ago#6
Honestly, I wouldn't mind that... provided we're not limited to creating simple dungeons akin to the first NES Zelda.

AceMos
2 years ago#7
bump
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
2 years ago#8
They should make a Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - island Creator

- Create your own Wind Waker HD type islands with residents and everything and then create quests and upload your "Game/Map/Island/World" for everyone else to play.

It would be endless legend of zelda and we would get to play on more than only 2 real populated islands.

User Info: LMwest09

LMwest09
2 years ago#9
Same as Mario Maker quite honestly. I wouldn't see the point but happy for those that are interested.

AceMos
2 years ago#10
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. your reaction we get a zelda maker

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived