Has anyone here ever legitimately beaten Mario's Time Machine?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Has anyone here ever legitimately beaten Mario's Time Machine?

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#1
No guides or videos, just with your knowledge alone? Whether you got the good or bad ending. I had this game a long time ago (for whatever reason), but I never beat it or even came close to beating it. My brother's beaten it legitimately, though I don't remember which ending he got. I actually may still have my copy somewhere in my house, but I doubt it works.
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
3 years ago#2
I finished it when I was a kid, however depending on your definition of beating it legitimately, I may not have done so. Do you consider researching the historical subjects to get the answers an illegitimate way of doing it? As my parents used it as a studying tool for me. :P
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 years ago#3
i beat mario is missing
does that count?

User Info: CuteChihuahua

CuteChihuahua
3 years ago#4
I rented it several times when I was a kid but could never figure it out, if I recall correctly I could never make past the surfing stage (which is the first one)
"Cartoon Theme songs. That's our thing, right Zach?" -Agent Francis York Morgan
Darwin was wrong.

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#5
KaiRyusaki posted...
i beat mario is missing
does that count?

Impressive, but I think Mario's Time Machine was much harder considering how specific the time traveling was and having to know which items go where.
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo

User Info: dascylus

dascylus
3 years ago#6
I think Mario's Time Machine was harder considering how most of the historical knowledge needed to complete the game was several grades above my education level... I was like frickin 6 years old, how am I supposed to know who the heck Isaac Newton was?

User Info: Dysentra

Dysentra
3 years ago#7
I also beat mario is missing when I was 6 or 7. I didn't have Mtm but I played it when I rented it and was totally confused the whole time.

User Info: rockus

rockus
3 years ago#8
I played a little ways through it but kind of got bored with it
http://thetramp.dvdaf.com/

User Info: StarmanJunior64

StarmanJunior64
3 years ago#9
I did with a friend on snes last year.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

User Info: mhayes86

mhayes86
3 years ago#10
Pink_a_Dink posted...
No guides or video

How about with an encyclopedia?

Just my knowledge? Not until I was much older since I wasn't taught most of that information when I was actively playing the game back in elementary school. My parents helped and I read up on the historic figures in our encyclopedias for information.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Has anyone here ever legitimately beaten Mario's Time Machine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived