GameStop had Nintendo reprint Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy. More to come?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. GameStop had Nintendo reprint Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy. More to come?

User Info: Nate_Dihldorff

Nate_Dihldorff
2 years ago#1
https://games.yahoo.com/news/needs-good-old-games-gamestop-170023206.html

User Info: MaouSado

MaouSado
2 years ago#2
What garbage phrasing.

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
2 years ago#3
Gamestop has been doing this for years. They bought reprints of all of the SMT games on PS2 and an few PS1 games like Persona 2 and Rhapsody from game quest direct to open and resell as used.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: CaioNV

CaioNV
2 years ago#4
GameStop should make Nintendo reprint (I think "reprint" isn't the correct term) the now expensive as **** GameCube component cables.

>.>
GRABBIN' PEELZ! http://i.imgur.com/LkSWXBA.jpg

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
2 years ago#5
I don't see why everyone wants Metroid Prime Trilogy. You can buy all the other games for like $10 each. Maybe it's the convenience of 1 disc.
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257

User Info: Nate_Dihldorff

Nate_Dihldorff
2 years ago#6
CaioNV posted...
GameStop should make Nintendo reprint (I think "reprint" isn't the correct term) the now expensive as **** GameCube component cables.

>.>

I'll give you a tip:

Rakuten.

Mandrew257
2 years ago#7
CaioNV posted...

>.>

YES!!! I don't like having to play GC games on my Wii. But I don't wanna pay 100+ for a component cable

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
2 years ago#8
Mandrew257 posted...
I don't see why everyone wants Metroid Prime Trilogy. You can buy all the other games for like $10 each. Maybe it's the convenience of 1 disc.

It added motion controls to the first two, so that would be a reason.

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
2 years ago#9
CaioNV posted...

>.>

Kinda pointless as both Wiis and Wii component cables are abundant. That being said, Nintendo wouldn't need to be involved if Gamestop saw money in making a bunch of GC component cables.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

Mandrew257
2 years ago#10
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
CaioNV posted...

>.>

I'll give you a tip:

Rakuten.

I don't see it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. GameStop had Nintendo reprint Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy. More to come?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived