The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I feel bad for Wii U only owners...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I feel bad for Wii U only owners...

User Info: lazer_lice

lazer_lice
2 years ago#191
Shad0wg00n posted...
Taladashar posted...
PC + Wii-U + 3DS = Master Race

Ah yes, the PC Master Virgin shtick. Give it a rest.

It's how they reassure themselves they are real gamers when they need endless mods to beat a game.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
2 years ago#192
Snake112692 posted...
bladegash666 posted...
This board is ****ing terrible. It's like 90% weeb , 5% joke accounts . 5% real gamers.

Snake112692 posted...
Sold my 360 for a wiiu, didnt bother with other current gen systems because not to much interests me on them. I'm happy with wiiu/ 3ds only.

Terrible.

How is that terrible? Because I enjoy something different? Because I have more fun with wiiu then I have with other systems? I don't understand...

U aren't allowed to.have fun with Nintendo. Its the board rules
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
2 years ago#193
lazer_lice posted...
Shad0wg00n posted...
Taladashar posted...
PC + Wii-U + 3DS = Master Race

Ah yes, the PC Master Virgin shtick. Give it a rest.

It's how they reassure themselves they are real gamers when they need endless mods to beat a game.

Only if its a Bugthesda game
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.

User Info: Snake112692

Snake112692
2 years ago#194
squatch22 posted...
Snake112692 posted...
bladegash666 posted...
This board is ****ing terrible. It's like 90% weeb , 5% joke accounts . 5% real gamers.

Snake112692 posted...
Sold my 360 for a wiiu, didnt bother with other current gen systems because not to much interests me on them. I'm happy with wiiu/ 3ds only.

Terrible.

How is that terrible? Because I enjoy something different? Because I have more fun with wiiu then I have with other systems? I don't understand...

U aren't allowed to.have fun with Nintendo. Its the board rules

oohhh, i see... well, then I apologize.

User Info: omarrasec

omarrasec
2 years ago#195
I'll survive.

I despise FPS, they all look the same.
Pasadena, Tx...Comin atcha like a chemical plant explosion!!!
ACFC 4253 7765 4286 Name Saviour Town Akima

User Info: Illustriousness

Illustriousness
2 years ago#196
jfloydLunar posted...
My friends told me the Destiny beta was pretty lame so.... Yeah doesn't bother me.

I played it for 26 hours, I agree with your friend.
Rad.

User Info: heyjeyXY

heyjeyXY
2 years ago#197
Hyrule warriors
xenoblade chronicles X
zelda U
Smash brothers.

that's pretty much the ONLY games worth buying a wii u for. After that, it's just dead.

User Info: Nuahsy

Nuahsy
2 years ago#198
Funny because I don't care about any of those games.

User Info: Darkemaste

Darkemaste
2 years ago#199
Meh, I've always had a nintendo console (+handheld!) along with another to get the best of both worlds. Was Xbox+Cube and PS3+Wii, (well after 2 different 360 RROD's anyway) and this time around I honestly don't have much of an interest in either a PS4 or Xbone, unlike the WiiU.

Turns out even my old crappy computer would run games smoother than the PS3 or the 360, even with some graphical mods. *cough Skyrim cough*. Up until then I never really considered the hardware itself as a main factor when looking for a console (was mainly games tbh) or ever thought my old rig could handle "console" games, but the realization leaves quite an impression tbh.
I have since built my own computer and I just don't feel like I "need" either of these consoles this time around as I can get a similar experience on my newer rig anyway.

I should probably note though that I still prefer controllers over keyboards (uses a PS3 DS3 a with blue tooth adapter) and I have it hooked up to my TV via HDMI for whenever I basically want to treat my PC as a game console. There arr also additional "benefits" from playing on PC as well, including patches available for bugs that were never fixed for consoles, such as Skyrim on PS3. *shudders*

tl;dr~ Nintendo consoles are best paired with another console, and PC can provide a similar experience for the same *multi-platform* games anyway.
Common sense seems more uncommon. http://i.imgur.com/1dxrJ0T.jpg

User Info: stampedefoot

stampedefoot
2 years ago#200
Most common type of games that you see on Sony and Microsoft's consoles are fps games (because it's true) and tbqh I get bored of those games very quickly and that's one of the main reasons why I really don't care for those consoles atm.
3ds fc 1805-2209-2574. "No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me" -Sonic
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I feel bad for Wii U only owners...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived