The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Do You Fill Out Club Nintendo Surveys Honestly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do You Fill Out Club Nintendo Surveys Honestly?

User Info: wake_me_420

wake_me_420
2 years ago#1
I did for the first few, but tbh I just click on whatever now to get through them. Backlog of 20 lol
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
2 years ago#2
I try to but if I have a lot I just rate them neutral.

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
2 years ago#3
Yeah. Sure it's time consuming and some of the questions have the same answers, but if it helps to make a sequel of the game I registered then so be it.
PSN: Handsomistic1
NNID: Handsomistic15

User Info: Rukumouru

Rukumouru
2 years ago#4
I don't buy too many games, so I do fill out the surveys as honestly as possible.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
2 years ago#5
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Yeah. Sure it's time consuming and some of the questions have the same answers, but if it helps to make a sequel of the game I registered then so be it.

This. It also ensures they actually take the time to read mine, since they don't have horrible fan fiction in the answer fields.
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
2 years ago#6
Yes, I love having the opportunity to personally thank Nintendo for their games in detail using the surveys.

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
2 years ago#7
I tend to add random quibbles about stuff that's not related to what they're asking, since they ask pretty stupid questions in their surveys anyways so I might as well complain about random crap.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection

User Info: Halo05

Halo05
2 years ago#8
God no. Too time-consuming.

The only thing I do is consistently express my disappointment with the Virtual Console and tell Nintendo that I have money that I want to spend on old games and they should want to take that money.
-10 Magic Defense due to your rejection of Dorian's romantic advances. Try checking your privilege, Warden
Ticking_Death

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
2 years ago#9
Yeah, in the event they actually use them to improve games.

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
2 years ago#10
I tend to, unless it's something like the 20 3DS Ambassador games, where I didn't play all of them but wanted my free coins before they expired.

I do bash the 3DS' 3D in every survey I fill out for a 3DS game, though. I really do dislike that feature, and would have bought a 2DS if it was basically a 3DS XL without the 3D.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do You Fill Out Club Nintendo Surveys Honestly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived