Who else is NOT buying Mario Party 10?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who else is NOT buying Mario Party 10?
(message deleted)

User Info: mooocooow02

mooocooow02
3 years ago#2
I am also not buying a lot of games...
I wont' change this signature until F-zero, Mario Kart, and or Zelda are released for Wii U
(message deleted)

User Info: burningxbridges

burningxbridges
3 years ago#4
If it comes out, and the consensus is that's it's worth it, I'll consider it. But after the last X amount of Mario Party games... I dunno, man. Mario Party 2 will always be there.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#5
i won't mostly because i don't have many opportunities to gather people for the purchase to be worthy, seeing as games are expensive here in brazil, i must choose very carefully.
"I pride myself on being a fairly hardcore gamer. How tough am I? I grew up beating Contra in kindergarten... with no milk." - RatheV . Chrom for SSB4

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
3 years ago#6
I hate Mario Party I never like those games so I won't ever buy one.
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
3 years ago#7
As I've not bought a single mario party to date so chances are very high I will skip 10 also. Not that I haven't played them as my nephews love them, and I have played against them just I don't care for the game.

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
3 years ago#8
Yeah, I've never bought a single Mario Party, so I don't see that changing.

A buddy rented one of the GC ones once when I was over and I didn't see the appeal really. Plus it's so rare these days to have a bunch of people over at once that whatever charm the series does have is lost in single or two player.
Author of Titans of Toho: An Unauthorized Guide to the Godzilla Series and the Rest of Toho's Giant Monster Film Library

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
3 years ago#9
I'm not
Snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY

User Info: BringerOfPie

BringerOfPie
3 years ago#10
I bought the first 6 Mario Parties, and I regret buying the last few of those, so it's safe to say I'll be skipping 10.
"Am I the only one who thinks that..." NO. YOU'RE NOT. SHUT UP NOW.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who else is NOT buying Mario Party 10?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived