anyone elses wiiu randomly freeze every now and then?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. anyone elses wiiu randomly freeze every now and then?

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
2 years ago#21
Yeah mine used to freeze when I first got it. That was back when the Zelda bundle first came out.

Thanks to the updates, it hasn't happened since.

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
2 years ago#22
It did and crashed a few times at launch. Since the "big update" last April though it hasn't had any problems.
Please Understand.
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
2 years ago#23
Not really. My Wii U has only frozen twice, both times while playing Rayman Legends, and that was nearly a year ago.

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
2 years ago#24
Mine has only froze once, it was a couple weeks ago. It froze when I was starting up Mario Kart 8, it just wouldn't leave the screen that says Wii U.

Not really related but just something I feel like mentioning. My 3DS will freeze while in sleep mode occasionally. I'll open it and the screen will remain off, it also can't collect street passes when this happens. I have to hold down the power button to turn it off, it sucks if I was in the middle of a game. It can go months without happening and then do it 5 times in a row, it's weird.
http://psnprofiles.com/coreekymon
3DS FC: 3695-0124-0339
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. anyone elses wiiu randomly freeze every now and then?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived