How many WiiU games do you currently have pre-ordered?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many WiiU games do you currently have pre-ordered?

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
2 years ago#21
I don't pre order anything. Plus I get all my games digital, now I don't have a problem paying before hand and getting an automatic download if that was choice that was offered.
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War

User Info: SmashBro25

SmashBro25
2 years ago#22
I haven't preordered a game in a long time.

At least for Wii U and 3DS, there has yet to be a game for which I haven't just walked in on launch day and picked it up off the shelf.

(Exception: launch of Pokémon X and Y in NYC during the weekend of NY Comic Con, which was a madhouse)

The last time I even remotely recall preordering a game was Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, and the last time before Pokémon I recall having to wait on a line for a game was Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground

User Info: iphys

iphys
2 years ago#23
Splatoon, Zelda, Starfox, Captain Toad, and Just Dance 2015 because of 30% off all pre-orders during E3 in Canada.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many WiiU games do you currently have pre-ordered?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived