Need a good deal on a Wii mote plus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Need a good deal on a Wii mote plus?

User Info: dougsdad0629

dougsdad0629
2 years ago#1
Check your local Best Buy. Mine had Nintendoland with Luigi Wii mote plus on clearance for $30. Snapped it up right away. Not bad considering Wii mote by itself is $40.
Dear pessimist and optimist, while you were arguing about whether the glass was half empty or half full, I drank the water. Signed: The Opportunist.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
2 years ago#2
Did this earlier today at one of my local Best Buy's. I have GCU and they tried to not honor it, saying because the bundle was already on clearance.

I had to pull up a page on the official Best Buy forums where a mod stated that they're definitely supposed to honor it. Of course they did after they saw that! Lol. $25.xx after tax out the door!

Green is my favorite color and Luigi is one of my favorite Nintendo characters, so this was an easy one! =P
My 3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996 My NNID: OldSchoolGaming My PSN: C90sRetroGaming My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life Feel free to add me! ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Need a good deal on a Wii mote plus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived