YR Nintendo tells you through Nintendo Direct that there will be no game drought

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. YR Nintendo tells you through Nintendo Direct that there will be no game drought

User Info: o___Okami

o___Okami
3 years ago#1
for the Nintendo Wii U for Spring 2015.

They proceed to announce Metroid: Other M HD Remastered Definitive Edition as their only retail game for Spring 2015 and push all previously announced Spring 2015 titles back.

**laughs**
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
http://i.imgur.com/2DNHw1n.jpg?1

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
3 years ago#2
Yeah the "no drought in 2014" was a load >_>
At least i have games to go back to
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico

User Info: o___Okami

o___Okami
3 years ago#3
**laughs**
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
http://i.imgur.com/2DNHw1n.jpg?1

User Info: Evilcrachitt

Evilcrachitt
3 years ago#4
Hold on, let me grab my popcorn
"You can't be racist against whites because they're in power/have privilege."
-Killua553

User Info: FoolInTheWave

FoolInTheWave
3 years ago#5
**laughs**

User Info: ganonhateslink

ganonhateslink
3 years ago#6
**laughs**
If Pokemon [RBY vs MM vs PD vs Banjo] wins this, I'd kindly send a note to Allen to remove my bracket. Menji76, 4/22/2009

User Info: QuagsireQing

QuagsireQing
3 years ago#7
Will they promise not to have a Nintendo Direct drought? Because there hasn't been one for three months now. Even the E3 Digital Event was a month-and-a-half ago.
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
3 years ago#8
QuagsireQing posted...
Will they promise not to have a Nintendo Direct drought? Because there hasn't been one for three months now. Even the E3 Digital Event was a month-and-a-half ago.

They're usually every other month
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
3 years ago#9
"Laughs"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. YR Nintendo tells you through Nintendo Direct that there will be no game drought

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived