The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

User Info: Puckswack12

Puckswack12
2 years ago#1
A lot of people on the pc boards seem to own a gaming pc and a Wii u or at least are considering a wii u more than the other two systems.
Yup

User Info: darklink1017

darklink1017
2 years ago#2
yep. best combo this gen imo. if pc has naughty dogs games i'd have no need for a ps4.
http://i.imgur.com/Pgtkt.gif <---snooki LOL
And so I wake in the morning and I step outside AND I STEP OUTSIDE AND THEN I'M LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON?!?-HE-MAN

User Info: LifelessBoy

LifelessBoy
2 years ago#3
I game on PC, Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo. Don't like to miss out on any games.

Mostly on PC though, because master race n' stuff.
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Will The Thrill

User Info: BaronVladz

BaronVladz
2 years ago#4
No, just Wii U + PS4 + 3DS. I work all day on a PC and never had the desire to own a gaming PC.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
2 years ago#5
I used to a lot more (mainly blizzard games) but I still do from time to time.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
2 years ago#6
Makes sense to consider the Wii U more, since the other systems are largely getting inferior versions of the same games PC is getting.

And yes I do game on PC (and would game on PS4 if it ever got any games... buying one so early was a mistake). I don't have a super high-end PC or anything (I think it's a stupid waste of money really), but I can play most anything that comes out at good enough settings (unless it's a badly-optimized port).

My 4 year-old PC with a 2 year-old mid-range graphic card still blows current-gen consoles out of the water.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection

User Info: Spookyryu

Spookyryu
2 years ago#7
yes

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
2 years ago#8
Not yet, but I'm starting a new job in about a week so I'll be building a desktop soon. Never was that interested in PC gaming before, but now that both other systems have 0 backwards compatability and pay to play online it's the smarter choice.

So yeah, Wii U for exclusives and PC for the occasional multiplat.
PSN: Azure-Edge

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
2 years ago#9
Yep, although I could use a modern gaming PC.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
2 years ago#10
No. My console backlog continues to be so ridiculous, I don't even bother looking into PC gaming.

Besides - my office setup isn't the most ergonomic. I prefer dat couch.
The 'T', 'R', 'O', and 'L' keys on certain users' keyboards must be absolutely filthy.
Irony: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived