Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

User Info: Bongbuddy

Bongbuddy
2 years ago#41
Mostly PC and PS3. I don't know where my Wii U is. Probably in a landfill somewhere.

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
2 years ago#42
I rarely ever use my PC for playing video games anymore.

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
2 years ago#43
Yes, I do.

Wii U + PC + older consoles.

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
2 years ago#44
I'm starting to this gen, since the twins are 90% PC now, might as well just get a PC (plus all my friends PC game)
Been using my crappy school laptop (pretty much can play up to launch 360 games), gonna try to get a gaming PC aroudn Black Friday
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico

User Info: Xechs

Xechs
2 years ago#45
I have everything except X1. but i do love PC gaming.

I like the niche quirky games from japan, JRPGs and visual novels or console exclusives. I love stradegy games and SRPGs is a subgenre I just love, it'slike stradegy meets JRPG. So I do like vita and 3ds and PS brand for those types of games, If it wasn't for those type of games I would practically own a wii u and PC.

I wish more of those games come out on PC (well tons of visual novels's but not so much the other stuff) especially on steam, also I would like to see more japanese indie type games on PC. I want it legit and current, yeah it eventually comes to PC from fan translation or emulation but I want to support these guys. I still bought xenoblade even though I never touched it bc I played the pal version on emulation. Same with buying valkyria crhoicles 3 but still playing it on emulation. Also already played tales of hearts and bought japanese version but still buying US version on vita to support it.

Point is I don't want to support it by buying always from in jpn because that just adds to jpn sales, i want there to be US version to support and I think PC would be great to introduce these games to west.

Also PC has tons of gaming options that don't require too much power, that's what I like about PC. I do have current PC and it's nice to play those console like AAA games on max but also modding is fun. i think I played 16 hours of vanilla skyrim but put in atleast 50 with mod skyrim, so I'm glad I could handle a heavy modded skyrim. GTA 4 is another game that's kinda bland but made fun with mods. I'm currently playing mod for sins of solar empire with star trek ships, it's pretty cool a game I loved but haven't played in a while and now it just got new life.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
2 years ago#46
Yes.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: Aegis_Runestone

Aegis_Runestone
2 years ago#47
Yup.
I promise you'll like my fan stories. ;) Check them out!
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/402828/

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
2 years ago#48
Yus!
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: Avirosb

Avirosb
2 years ago#49
Aye. Mostly older games I never got around to play.
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.

User Info: MajinKogahazan

MajinKogahazan
2 years ago#50
I have some Steam games, but I'm not a big PC user.
3DS FC: 2449 - 5765 - 2688 PM me and I'll add you
Joe, Joe, Joe, Funky Kong, Joe, Dry Bones, Toad
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived