Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
2 years ago#51
Yep. I'm currently doing a runthrough of Torchlight and it's sequel.

I've also a 3DS, and will be getting a PS3 this holiday since I can find them everywhere and insanely cheap..
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
2 years ago#52
Yup, plus 3DS.
The most important question of our generation is,
"What has the internet made you become?"

User Info: JiggsMcPuff

JiggsMcPuff
2 years ago#53
Yeah, I connected to my TV and to my desktop computer, so when my brother or i are using it the other can use the TV.
Show me your moves!

User Info: temgun

temgun
2 years ago#54
Yes, the best combination. Wii U has so many games that can't be found on any other platform and PC gets pretty much everything PS4 and Xbone get.

User Info: rockus

rockus
2 years ago#55
I do but I mostly use PC for games I can't get physical copies of anyway like Limbo, Braid, Guacamelee, and so forth or stuff like StarCraft II and Civilization.

I also have a ps4 as well though. Part of the reason I'm into console gaming is to largely have physical copies of games.
http://thetramp.dvdaf.com/

User Info: harold317

harold317
2 years ago#56
Not at the moment, but I do plan to make Wii U & PC my setup for this gen. PS4 & Xbox One emphasize game genres that I'm not really fond of (shooters & movie-wannabe games), so I'd rather wait until more interesting games begin to come out.
Prince Shondronai 2 years ago#57
I'll play the occasional adventure game on PC, but for the most part I stick to consoles.
Lobotomy means never having to say you're sorry.

User Info: andresthejeff

andresthejeff
2 years ago#58
I own and play on a PC and plan to buy a Wii U when more games come out. Probably in January.

*I want at least the new Yoshi game and Smash to be out.
"I am come."

User Info: Gynthaeres

Gynthaeres
2 years ago#59
Yes. I play almost exclusively on PC, though I tend to get consoles for high-quality exclusives.

Right now, of the "next gen" consoles, the Wii-U is the only one worth a purchase. I'll get a PS4 eventually (probably), but I'll need to see more / better exclusives for it. Stuff that actually interests me. Currently no plans to get a One, just because my 360 hasn't seen like, any use for the past four years.
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
2 years ago#60
I honestly can't stand PC gaming. Don't want to hook a desktop up to my TV; hate mouse and keyboard; don't want to mess with settings on each game; no games I want to play other than some multiplats I can get on Playstation anyway. Everything about PC gaming just feels convoluted to me and I'm not a fan of the game genres that thrive on PC. And I hate the move to digital only gaming, I want physical copies of all my games.

I will be happy this gen with a Wii U, PS4, and 3DS (and maybe a Vita eventually).
http://psnprofiles.com/coreekymon
3DS FC: 3695-0124-0339
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived