The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Anyone know why my Wii Classic Controller won't work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone know why my Wii Classic Controller won't work?

User Info: OlafPietro

OlafPietro
2 years ago#1
It isn't the WCC Pro, it's the original oval one. It was working fine a few days ago, but all of a sudden it won't cooperate. It's like this controlling itself, now I can't play my new Wii VC game on it. Any idea why it won't work? The L, ZL, and ZR buttons won't work either, but it was like that when I got it, but any tips for that as well would be nice.
I spent two full weeks without human contact, but I have 6 LV 100 Pokemon. Who's the real winner here? I have eternal life, and I'll share, so please PM me.

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
2 years ago#2
Take it out of the wii mote and put it back in.

User Info: TediousMatt

TediousMatt
2 years ago#3
Clean the connector / try plugging it into another Wii remote.

My 3DS triggers were unresponsive because of dirt. I unscrewed the back, opened the system and cleaned it with an air duster. Now it is as good as new. You could try that with your controller.
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png < Does anybody have a link like this for Sega?

User Info: OlafPietro

OlafPietro
2 years ago#4
I tried that, and I've tried using different Wii Remotes. I've tried resynching and reconnecting the Wii Remotes too. I suspect it's the Wii Remote, because the Nunchuk and CC take off the remote, IIRC. I still have no idea what to do.
I spent two full weeks without human contact, but I have 6 LV 100 Pokemon. Who's the real winner here? I have eternal life, and I'll share, so please PM me.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone know why my Wii Classic Controller won't work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived