Would you want a Gundam style Star Fox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you want a Gundam style Star Fox?

User Info: TheMisterManGuy

TheMisterManGuy
2 years ago#1
A great idea I have for the new Star Fox is mech combat. Where an Arwing can turn into a giant fighting robot and back again, like Heero's Gundam in Wing. Would you want the next Star Fox to have mech combat?

User Info: Lilithian_V

Lilithian_V
2 years ago#2
I think I played that game already. It was called Omega Boost.

I kid, Omega Boost was more in line with classic Panzer Dragoon than Star Fox, but still on-rails dog fighty type games are always going to share similarities.
PSN: Lilithian-V-
I think anyone who didn't experience gaming on the C64 back in the 80's shouldn't be allowed to professionally review games today. My opinion

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
2 years ago#3
That sounds awesome.

I'd also like a Getter Robo type game were the arwings combine into different mechs.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom

User Info: LifelessBoy

LifelessBoy
2 years ago#4
Sounds like Macross (Robotech). Nice idea.
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Will The Thrill

User Info: Lilithian_V

Lilithian_V
2 years ago#5
SegavsCapcom posted...
That sounds awesome.

I'd also like a Getter Robo type game were the arwings combine into different mechs.

I find it easy to imagine Miyamoto trying this to some complicity.
PSN: Lilithian-V-
I think anyone who didn't experience gaming on the C64 back in the 80's shouldn't be allowed to professionally review games today. My opinion
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you want a Gundam style Star Fox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived