How's Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess to the newbie?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How's Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess to the newbie?

User Info: Wii_Truth

Wii_Truth
3 years ago#21
Akaihiryuu posted...
The Wii version of TP is terrible, I highly recommend the GC version, but the Wii U won't run that (barring mods of course).

Let me guess. A flick of the wrist for sword attacks is so much more horrifying than pressing a button? Also, the IR controls for the aiming in TP are superior to GCN analogue.
But...but..bu...Nintendo built a new building!

User Info: BladeManEXE

BladeManEXE
3 years ago#22
They're both fine for new players and both are great games. Zelda titles, aside from a couple outliers, are pretty approachable, and typically among the highest quality titles on a given system.

User Info: SetecAstronomy

SetecAstronomy
3 years ago#23
ESBLive posted...
Now all that's left is to find the game. It's pretty rare here in the Philippines. I'll be ordering online as a last resort.

PennywiseJim posted...
Like others have said, start with Twilight Princess, then play Skyward Sword. They are both really good, but I think I like Skyward Sword just a bit better. Remember that you'll need a Wii remote with MotionPlus to play Skyward Sword.

Oh man I forgot about that. I got a Wiimote with motion plus, but I saw a nunchuk being used for this. Am I going to need a nunchuk too?

Yes, I believe you need a nunchuck to play Skyward Sword. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure you need it for Twilight Princess, too.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How's Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess to the newbie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived