Name 1 dream exclusive Sega should release for Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name 1 dream exclusive Sega should release for Wii U

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
2 years ago#51
I want another Sonic Storybook game, those were pretty unique spinoffs and Black Knight in particular is one of my favorite Wii games of all. I'm sure a new one would be great.

User Info: MichaelS91

MichaelS91
2 years ago#52
NintendoLover25 posted...
I want another Sonic Storybook game, those were pretty unique spinoffs and Black Knight in particular is one of my favorite Wii games of all. I'm sure a new one would be great.

Thought they were pretty rubbish myself, Sonic with a sword for god sake in Black Knight it was so Un-Sonic like in every way.
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991

User Info: Zignoff

Zignoff
2 years ago#53
DignatoReRaised posted...
A brand new Shining Force game. Series reboot style.

Oh god no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breaths* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You mean reMAKE, not reboot, reboot's end up being like DmC, and The God awful Thundecats cartoon.

No you want a REMAKE, the game we love remade better, not where you have luke as some emo **** who has a crew cut over his eyes, says cussing every other line and have ken in a some awful aristocrat outfit using a pistol.... Fighting evil modern day media where Dark Dragon is some holographic AI program from the future that was made by a demon banging an english whore.
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/

User Info: Aguacaton

Aguacaton
2 years ago#54
phantasy star online or Shemue
NNID: Codiepo
PSN: Aguacaton

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
2 years ago#55
PSO BB and PSO2 for WiiU.

I don't even know how much money they would make, but a lot.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

NintendoLover25
2 years ago#56
MichaelS91 posted...

Thought they were pretty rubbish myself, Sonic with a sword for god sake in Black Knight it was so Un-Sonic like in every way.

That's fine, I don't expect everyone to like the same things as me. I just posted what I wanted since the thread is about a "dream exclusive".

User Info: Juju_Architect_

Juju_Architect_
2 years ago#57
Don't see what was so un-sonic about having a sword in a game themed after round table fantasy.
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban

NintendoLover25
2 years ago#58
Juju_Architect_ posted...
Don't see what was so un-sonic about having a sword in a game themed after round table fantasy.

Exactly, it's a spinoff, it doesn't have to follow the conventions of the main games. Riding around in a go-kart is pretty un-Mario compared to the platformers for example.

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
2 years ago#59
Ballermann2D posted...
Jet Set Radio U
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.

User Info: MichaelS91

MichaelS91
2 years ago#60
Juju_Architect_ posted...

Exactly, it's a spinoff, it doesn't have to follow the conventions of the main games. Riding around in a go-kart is pretty un-Mario compared to the platformers for example.

Mario kart is a racing game a completely different genre, Sonic and the Black Knight is STILL a platformer and plays nothing like a sonic platformer.
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name 1 dream exclusive Sega should release for Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived