The most criminally underrated Wii U Game: DKC Tropical Freeze

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The most criminally underrated Wii U Game: DKC Tropical Freeze

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
2 years ago#21
Monkmaster79 posted...
Nope. The Wonderful 101.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059/ nnid: Tzuba12
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
2 years ago#22
rexcrk posted...
Pikmin 3 actually gets that title.

agree
personally I find DKTF kinda overrated if anything. I found the game to be easy as hell to the point I got bored playing it. They made up for somewhat bad platforming design with an over abundance of 1-ups. Seriously if you get a game over screen you really are terrible. The blind leaps of faith which there are a lot IMO is poor design, I'd say they would be fine for bonus areas, but a lot of the time they are for normal progression.
I won't lie the older DK's had some of this, but they also didn't have the screen space the newer TV's have.
Now the graphics, and music I will say were really good, but as I said above the gameplay IMO was a disappointment.

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
2 years ago#23
Easily the best game on the wii u

User Info: juzzieb

juzzieb
2 years ago#24
Underrated by who lol?

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
2 years ago#25
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
personally I find DKTF kinda overrated if anything. I found the game to be easy as hell to the point I got bored playing it. They made up for somewhat bad platforming design with an over abundance of 1-ups.

Lives ceased to be a relevant mechanic in the SNES era. The true measure of a game's difficulty is how often you die, not how much progress you lose for it.
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The most criminally underrated Wii U Game: DKC Tropical Freeze

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived