I got my @WiiUGamepad back from repair and now I have to send it with the system

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I got my @WiiUGamepad back from repair and now I have to send it with the system

User Info: pipebomb__sushi

pipebomb__sushi
2 years ago#1
Apparently the gamepad can't do anything. All I get is an error screen. After talking to Nintendo Customer Service, they determined I have to send it back along with the console. :( Free overnight shipping so I should get it back quickly. :(
#pipebomb__sushi
http://i.imgur.com/C57Xo.gif

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 years ago#2
Ouch, maybe Nintendo should take some pointers from Microsoft on fast and efficient ways to fix a console. Sorry that you have to send it back TC.

pipebomb__sushi
2 years ago#3
PS4Warrior posted...
Ouch, maybe Nintendo should take some pointers from Microsoft on fast and efficient ways to fix a console. Sorry that you have to send it back TC.

Well I got it back pretty quickly. Less than a week I think. But sucks that I have to send it back. :( I'm gonna finish MMBN real quick. I'm at the last boss I think.
#pipebomb__sushi

pipebomb__sushi
2 years ago#4
Awesome, I beat it just in time.
#pipebomb__sushi

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 years ago#5
pipebomb__sushi posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

Well I got it back pretty quickly. Less than a week I think. But sucks that I have to send it back. :( I'm gonna finish MMBN real quick. I'm at the last boss I think.

pipebomb__sushi posted...
Awesome, I beat it just in time.

Nice, the battle network games are great.

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
2 years ago#6
PS4Warrior posted...

Or, y'know, try selling the things at the store? But they can't because the marketing/name for the Wii U is the worst so people would think it's a Wii add-on and the actual system itself only supports one gamepad (not even two).
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii

User Info: nonty96zie

nonty96zie
2 years ago#7
CubeTV posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

Or, y'know, try selling the things at the store? But they can't because the marketing/name for the Wii U is the worst so people would think it's a Wii add-on and the actual system itself only supports one gamepad (not even two).

This is so irrelevant that I think my brain just cried.
3DS FC:1848 2142 0348
Friend Safari: Ice, Snover-Dewgong-Bergmite
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I got my @WiiUGamepad back from repair and now I have to send it with the system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived