Super Mario Bros 2 is hard AF, just as I remember it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Mario Bros 2 is hard AF, just as I remember it.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#31
Haha. I never beat it as a kid because I was incredibly terrible at the boss fights for some reason. Especially Wart. Nowadays I dunno why I thought it was so hard :P
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: NewportBox100s

NewportBox100s
3 years ago#32
The first mouse boss is hard, hell...
http://twitter.com/ChaseBurr http://instagram.com/gucciplatinum
http://youtube.com/user/OmegaWeaponFFVIII

User Info: Gensokyo

Gensokyo
3 years ago#33
Wait, you're actually talking about the Doki Doki Panic game and not Lost Levels?

Lost Levels being difficult I can agree on. But Doki Doki Panic...that's even easier than SMB1.
3DS FC: 4742 - 5987 - 5552

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
3 years ago#34
Of course that's what he's talking about, you were expecting it to actually be Lost Levels?
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Gensokyo

Gensokyo
3 years ago#35
Iokua posted...
Of course that's what he's talking about, you were expecting it to actually be Lost Levels?

Of course I did. When people mention SMB2 and hard in the same sentence, how would I not?
3DS FC: 4742 - 5987 - 5552

Iokua
3 years ago#36
Gensokyo posted...
Iokua posted...

Of course I did. When people mention SMB2 and hard in the same sentence, how would I not?

Well, I suppose you are missing the all important context of Gucky's (the tc) intellectual status.

User Info: CranberryPSO

CranberryPSO
3 years ago#37
Different things are difficult for different people. For some people Mario 2 is more difficult than others.

Take the Yoshi Races from Mario RPG. I have never been able to win it no matter how hard I try. Others find it a snap.
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 4

Iokua
3 years ago#38
The Yoshi Races can be difficult if you don't pay attention to the music, just tap in time to the drum beat. However Mario 2 is not difficult.

User Info: zado19

zado19
3 years ago#39
why are some of you talking about lost levels, and some talking about Mario 2????
PSN: Zado19, DD:DA pawn: Sayaka NNID: CommanderMadness

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 years ago#40
mario 2 is a lot harder if you don't use peach and warp pipes
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Mario Bros 2 is hard AF, just as I remember it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived