Is the Mario + Luigi bundle a good start?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is the Mario + Luigi bundle a good start?

User Info: Diayamondo

Diayamondo
2 years ago#1
It has two games, but I'm not sure about it since I haven't even beat/finished playing NSMBWii.

The Wii U seems like a good console. Since it's cheaper, I'm getting it first.

User Info: RadioOutrider

RadioOutrider
2 years ago#2
I wouldn't recommend those games, but they're not awful. If a time waster is all you want, they'll do the trick. However, I would recommend the Zelda or Mario Kart bundles

User Info: burningxbridges

burningxbridges
2 years ago#3
Nintendo sells a refurb bundle that comes just like new for $200 on their online store. Includes Nintendoland (sealed), a fun game full of Nintendo-themed mini games that help introduce the gamepad. It's the deluxe 32gb console, as well. I'd recommend it.

Diayamondo
2 years ago#4
burningxbridges posted...
Nintendo sells a refurb bundle that comes just like new for $200 on their online store. Includes Nintendoland (sealed), a fun game full of Nintendo-themed mini games that help introduce the gamepad. It's the deluxe 32gb console, as well. I'd recommend it.

Well, I'd rather buy the Zelda or Mario + Luigi bundle.

RadioOutrider posted...
I wouldn't recommend those games, but they're not awful. If a time waster is all you want, they'll do the trick. However, I would recommend the Zelda or Mario Kart bundles

Why wouldn't you recommend them?

User Info: Legend053180

Legend053180
2 years ago#5
Value wise that's the best bundle.
And NSMBU and NSLBU are great games if 2D Mario is your thing. But I like the Zelda and Kart bundles better myself.

Diayamondo
2 years ago#6
Legend053180 posted...
And NSMBU and NSLBU are great games if 2D Mario is your thing. But I like the Zelda and Kart bundles better myself.

Is the Zelda bundle good for a first time Wii U owner?

User Info: burningxbridges

burningxbridges
2 years ago#7
You could buy the bundle I mentioned - then get Zelda and NSMBU + NSLU from Amazon, all for the same cost as an in store bundle. Except you get 4 games instead of 1 or 2. It's by far the better deal, but that's just my suggestion.

User Info: Manocheese

Manocheese
2 years ago#8
Diayamondo posted...
Legend053180 posted...

Is the Zelda bundle good for a first time Wii U owner?

It's good if you haven't played Wind Waker before. Otherwise, the Mario and Luigi bundle is probably better.
()_() Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
(o.o) http://manocheese.googlepages.com/manocheesery

User Info: Legend053180

Legend053180
2 years ago#9
Yes.
Though if I recall the Kart bundle comes with a WiiRemote Plus, which runs $40 in the store.
Not necessary for single player, but nice to have for company.

I got the Zelda bundle and love it.
It comes with a digital copy of Hyrule Historia and of course Windwaker HD, but also the Zelda decorated gamepad is very pretty on the shelf.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is the Mario + Luigi bundle a good start?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived