What would you rename the system to if you could?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What would you rename the system to if you could?

User Info: astutecollie

astutecollie
3 years ago#11
The wii in the name os whats killing it and all you come up with is names with wii in it?? Fail.

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#12
WiiWii.
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.

User Info: Quesker

Quesker
3 years ago#13
Oof...good question. Let's assume that we still have to keep the Wii name in it. Wii 2 or Super Wii are...decent alternatives. But which one would be better? *shrugs*
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn

User Info: plasmatic5

plasmatic5
3 years ago#14
I read someone's suggestion of the Nintendo U. I think that was actually a pretty good suggestion.
The problem with trolls is that you can't logic with them. The same goes for idiots.

User Info: temptempo

temptempo
3 years ago#15
If it had to be something similar to Wii U, why not just Wii Ultra? That's at least kind of a parallel to the NES to SNES transition.

User Info: astutecollie

astutecollie
3 years ago#16
Wii 2 or super wii would have been better. Nothing about wii u suggests this is an entirely new system which has buried it.

User Info: Bishop9800

Bishop9800
3 years ago#17
temptempo posted...
If it had to be something similar to Wii U, why not just Wii Ultra? That's at least kind of a parallel to the NES to SNES transition.

the U.N.E.S---Ultimate Nintendo Entertainment System
I don't have to insult you. I have proven that you are a hypocrite and a fool. That's not insulting you, that's exposing you.
PSN-Bishop9800

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
3 years ago#18
Super Wii

Following the same logic as NES to SNES.
Don't rock the boat. Don't even get in the boat! Just buy some ice cream and walk around the pier. But don't go in the bathrooms; they're filthy!

User Info: ChimeraBlue

ChimeraBlue
3 years ago#19
Wii 2 U Too

User Info: importvita

importvita
3 years ago#20
Wii HD

Wii 2

Super Wii

ANYTHING to let folks know the system is an upgrade!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What would you rename the system to if you could?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived